This web site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Owners and Controllers
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data collected by this Website, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by Users, or, in the case of Use Data, is collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make this Website impossible to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, the User is free to not communicate this Data without consequences for the availability or functioning of the Service.
Uncertain users about which Personal Data are required, may contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for third party Personal Data that is obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirms that they have the agreement of a third party to provide Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing data
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of data without permission.
Data processing is carried out using computers and / or tools that support IT, following organizational procedures and modes that are closely related to the objectives indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, Data can be accessed by certain types of people responsible, who are involved in the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third parties). party technical service providers, mail operators, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agents) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. This updated list of parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The owner can process Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following applies:
The user has given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some laws, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to the processing (“choose not to”), without having to rely on the following agreement or legal basis. However, this does not apply, whenever processing Personal Data is subject to European data protection laws;
• Users have given their consent to one or several specific objectives. Note: Under some laws, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to the processing (“choose not to”), without having to rely on the following agreement or legal basis. However, this does not apply, whenever processing Personal Data is subject to Malaysia data protection laws;
• Provision of Data is required for the implementation of agreements with Users and / or for their pre-contractual obligations;
• processing is required for compliance with legal obligations imposed on the Owner;
• processing related to tasks performed in the public interest or in exercising official authority held by the Owner;
• processing is required for legitimate purposes performed by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement needed to enter into a contract.
Data is processed in the owner’s operations office and elsewhere where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the user’s location, data transfer might involve transfering User Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the processing of the transferred data, the user can check the section that contains details about processing the Personal Data.
Users also have the right to learn the legal basis of data transfer to countries outside the European Union or to international organizations governed by public international law or those established by two or more countries, such as the United Nations, and about security measures taken by Owners to protect their data. .
If such a transfer occurs, the User can find out more by checking the relevant parts of this document or asking the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data will be processed and stored as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for collection.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of the contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the contract has been fully implemented.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Owner must be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill that purpose. Users can find specific information about legitimate interests being pursued by the Owner in the relevant section of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The owner may be permitted to store Personal Data for a longer period each time the User has given permission for such processing, as long as the permission is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period each time he is asked to carry out legal obligations or on the orders of the authorities.
After the retention period has ended, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to delete, the right to repair and the right to portability of data cannot be enforced after the end of the retention period.
Data about Users is collected to enable Owners to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Advertising.
Users can find more detailed information about the purpose of the processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information about processing Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and uses the following services:
This website uses Google Analytics third-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understand the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide targeted advertising according to your interests and preferences. For example, you can see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information that we or they collect, including information collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons ). These companies also use automated technology to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You can opt out of the automatic collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulating Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http: // www.aboutads.info/choices / and edit or not choose your Google Display Network ad preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Users can use certain rights regarding their data that is processed by the owner.
Specifically, the User has the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. The user has the right to withdraw consent from which they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Objects for processing their data. The user has the right to refuse processing of their data if processing is done on a legal basis other than agreement. Further details are provided in the special section below.
• Access Their Data. The user has the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, get disclosures about certain aspects of processing and get a copy of the Data being processed.
• Verify and look for improvements. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request it to be updated or corrected.
• Limit the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than saving it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or deleted. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to get their data deleted from the Owner.
• Receive their data and ask to be transferred to another controller. The user has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable and, if technically feasible, to send it to other controllers without a hitch. This provision applies as long as the Data is processed automatically and that processing is based on User approval, on contracts that are part of the User or on its pre-contractual obligations.
• Filing complaints. The user has the right to submit claims before competent data protection authorities.
Details about the right to refuse processing
If Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority given to the Owner or for legitimate purposes carried out by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a basis regarding their specific situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can refuse such processing at any time without giving any reason. To find out whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, the User can refer to the relevant part of this document.
How to use these rights
All requests to use User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. This request can be made free of charge and will be handled by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about data collection and processing
User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or at stages that lead to the possibility of legal action arising from improper use of this Website or related Services.
The user acknowledges that the Owner may be asked to disclose personal data at the request of a public authority.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System log and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party service may collect files that record interactions with this Website (System logs) using other Personal Data (such as IP Addresses) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
Further details about the collection or processing of Personal Data can be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Don’t Track” requests are handled
This website does not support “Don’t Track” requests.
If the change affects processing activities carried out based on User approval, the Owner must collect new approval from the User, if necessary.